September 18, 2017
The Loganville Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of
Police Officer. All applicants must possess Georgia POST Peace Officer Certification.
Applicants must possess a valid Georgia driver’s license. Applicants must pass a background investigation,
psychological exam, polygraph examination, medical examination and an oral interview board.
Annual Base Salary: $34,513.17
• Excellent defined benefit retirement plan (One of the best in Georgia) with
multiple retirement options including early retirement at age 55. City contributes 100% towards this
• Optional 457b employee contribution deferred compensation retirement
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave;
• City pays 100% of employee medical/dental coverage and 75% of dependent
• Employee’s choice of Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO or HMO plan;
• City paid employee life insurance and short term disability
• All uniforms and equipment furnished;
• Take home car program for qualifying officers;
• Night Shift Differential pay;
• The police department has an active training program, with numerous training
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Interested applicants may pick up an
application and background package at City Hall or the Loganville Police Department.
Contact Info: Loganville Police Department Attn: Asst. Chief M.D. Lowry 605 Tom Brewer Road Loganville, Georgia
The City of Loganville is an Equal Opportunity Employer